第六届计算岩土力学国际研讨会（the sixth International Workshop in Computational Geotechnics,）将于2012年5月21日-22日在日本Takayama市召开。会议主题包括：
(1) Constitutive models for soils and rocks;
(2) New approaches to modeling, including micro-micro behavior;
(3) Modeling of unsaturated soil and its application to BVP;
(4) Numerical techniques, such as SPH, CIP etc;
(5) Efficient algorithms for interpolation-extrapolation of variables as well as the integration of constitutive relations;
(6) Technique for element test and model test
(7) Applications to practical problems, such as tunneling, dams and dikes, slope stability, THM problem and seismic evaluation including liquefaction.